Today was a challenging day, after all, returning from vacation is never easy with a pile on your desk to greet you. Today was no different even though it was only 2 days out of the office - much had transpired while I was away.
Without going into the specifics, suffice it to say that it was a lot. A lot to process, a lot to understand and a lot to dig more deeply into. I'll get through it, I always do, but that doesn't mean that I didn't feel beaten up today because of it.
But you know what happened? My beautiful support group swooped in to help carry the burden and allow me the ability to vent, to process, to see other perspectives. Arizona gave me much needed hugs, Mr. Ray of Light has promised to help out with the logistics and research that is needed, BFF sent much love & light to help push me through the day and remind me that I will get through it all, my parents offered up an interesting perspective (or two) as did my sweet EQ.
So much love and support in a blink of a day. I am very fortunate to have the support system I have. It made today that much more bearable. Everything will be okay. I believe.
Moments processing unexpected information.
Moments leaning into the support of your loved ones and finding peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment