Love is in the air!
This morning, before I was even out of bed, I had a fantastic phone call with someone dear to me. Lazing in the morning sunshine, I listened as she shared with me stories of her date yesterday. A date from out of the blue. A man who had recently, simply walked into her life.
I can see the seeds of love being sown and from her tales I heard the ever nourishing sunshine feeding them.
As we spoke, I was reminded of many a conversation I have had with her about not accepting anything less than the best for a partner. In all the days that I've known her, she has never been this open to accepting love because he (whoever he was) didn't measure up. This lovely gentleman, however, has already offered more than those I know before. I can also see how he may (universe willing!) be one to stand beside her, protect, honour and cherish her as I know she deserves to be.
I couldn't be more happy than to share that moment of giddiness with her. It was a brilliant moment and a beautiful way to start my day.
Moments sharing the giddiness of new love.
Moments celebrating new beginnings.
No comments:
Post a Comment