Today was a very special day because my bestie from Haliburton came down to visit. Not only was Hawk down to visit me, she was also headed home-home to Welland to spend the weekend with my family and was going to meet the man I love. What an exciting weekend planned!
Today's moment, however, was dinner with Hawk at Fusilli, an area favourite and one that Hawk and I once frequented quite often. Giuseppe, the owner, was very excited to see Hawk again and he sat with us for awhile as we enjoyed our first glass of wine and appetizer. We also did a round of photos. Giuseppe and I, Giuseppe and Hawk, Hawk and I. It was all quite amusing and silly. So much fun with many laughs, tasty dinner and delightful company. Giuseppe was so happy to see us that he even gave us a complimentary cappuccino, which, in the end, with terrible traffic, made us late into Welland. (EQ arrived before us!) Still, it's hard to say no to such hospitality!
So today's moment is celebrating old haunts with an old dear friend. A great way to start a very exciting, life changing weekend.
Moments with friends and food.
Moments eager to start the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment