Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Moments D471: Old Gift Cards

Today I tested out the theory that a gift card, one purchased and paid for, never expires.  As a shower gift, ten years ago, I was given a gift card that I never used.  Why?  Well, it's not a store that I am a frequent patron of and secondly, I likely misplaced it for a few years.  When I moved, I found a lot of things that I had safely packed away.  This gift card was one of them.

So, tonight, I used it.  And though it took a bit for the cashier to process the gift card, all went well in the end.  That was a pretty awesome moment. I wasn't convinced that a 10 year old gift card would work.  It did.  And that means that the time I spent trying on the clothes didn't go wasted.

Moments waiting in anticipation.

Moments when things go as planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment