Have you ever seen Cheers the TV series? I kinda felt like Norm today as I went to my local salon to be pampered before the long weekend!
As I walked into the salon I was very warmly greeted by the entire team there. The warm welcome also included questions of my well being, what I was up to for the coming long weekend, and a couple of them were wondering if my long distance boyfriend (who they recall being in a hot tub the last time I was in) was going to help me pick out a nail polish colour again.
Yes - I felt the love. My 90 minutes with the team at Five Star Nails was relaxing and entertaining as always. From watching the prima donna beside me file and shape her own nails, to the low key mother and daughter on the other side of me.
It's always good to feel welcomed. It's even better when they remember your name, your favourite colours and where your boyfriend is from!
Moments taking time for pampering.

No comments:
Post a Comment