Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Moments D526: Photos & Reflections

First Happy October!  I don't know what it is, but I've always loved October.  Perhaps it's the smell of autumn in the air, or watching the trees slowly shifting in colours and waiting for that final explosion of colour.  It could be the excitement of finding just the right costume for my favourite holiday of the year, or the joy of carving a jack-o-lantern.  I don't know, but I've loved October.

Today's moment came to me as I sorted through and shared out my Tough Mudder photos.  There were so many incredible photos.  My support team on site did an amazing job of capturing those special moments. I found myself amazed at the love and support that I have around me.

At every obstacle, there was someone taking photos.  And, as in life, at every obstacle I've come against, I've had love and support.

Today's moment - pausing and appreciating my support system.

Moments reflecting upon life and obstacles conquered.

Moments appreciating that none of it was done alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment