Today was the last day of Chicks Rock - a big boogie in Lake Elsinore. I had the pleasure of watching it all from the front row.
First thing this morning, four lovely ladies pulled off not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR records in one jump. Amazing really. Impossible to replicate! Watch it here!! Incredible. Brilliant.
And yes, as a new friend to three of these four wonderful women (and they are all truly wonderful and unique women), I found myself quite proud of them. I know how hard all four of them have worked to get to this point. And I find myself filled with pride for their accomplishment. For two of the ladies, I am quite familiar with their quest to this moment and just how much the records meant to them. My feelings of pride deepened.
Each of the three ladies I call friend took time to say goodbye to me as they left the boogie - in fact two of them tracked me down just to say goodbye! What an incredible feeling that was. New friendships are always a bit scary and interesting as we grow into a new relationship. But as I reflect upon today's moment of pride for their accomplishment today, I found myself feeling quite fortunate to be able to call these ladies friends. I also find myself looking forward to sharing more stories and exciting adventures with them .
Moments celebrating a big win.
Moments celebrating the wonderful women who made it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment