Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Moments D540: Get Out!

Today's moment is a simple one.  Today, I managed to enjoy the warm Indian Summer weather not once, not twice, but three times today!  This NEVER happens in my workday-world.  Typically once I'm at work, I am in the office until I leave.  I get to work via car and the walk from the parking garage to the office is very short and often I barely see the day;  enjoying a warm beautiful day like today, is rare.

Today my schedule was amuck.  Maybe that was a good thing!

First, I had to drop my car off at the nearby Hyundai dealership as my sunroof had a recall on it. Fortunately, the dealership is an easy 10 minute walk from my office.  Early this morning, I found myself enjoying a crisp fall morning stroll into the office in the sunshine

Low and behold, my car was fixed early and I was in dire need of a coffee, so I headed back over to the dealership around 11:00 am.  What a delight it was to enjoy the higher, warmer sun on my face.  It was also the perfect time to call EQ.  Together, we shared the walk over to the dealership.  By the time I arrived, I was warm enough to shed my light scarf and leather jacket.   Awesome.

My third adventure into the sunny fall day was when I headed out to (and  back from) my chiropractic appointment.  It was mid-afternoon now and though the sun was warm, I was happy to have my scarf with me as there was a cool tingle in the breeze.

What a delightful range of temperatures - it felt good to get out and enjoy the different parts of this beautiful fall day.

Maybe I really should take up my ND's advice and do that more often.  I know Mr. B does it very day.

Something to seriously consider.

Moments enjoying a beautiful fall day.

Moments seeing the benefit in breaking up one's day at the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment