Today as I was driving home I watched a very happy couple walk their dog. As traffic was slow during rush hour, I cruised alongside the couple for sometime. They were full of smiles and laughter and it felt like their golden-lab-looking dog was too.
As we made our way closer to an intersection, the gentleman carrying the leash went behind two poles connected by a chain. Kinda like this one:
And then, in amazement, I watched the dog jump over the chain. And then do it again and once more before the couple arrived at the corner of the intersection.
Of course the couple laughed even more having watched their dog jump over the chain - as was I, sitting in my car watching them from afar.
WOW. Fun. Sometimes it pays to pay attention to the passersby.
Moments enjoying a couple enjoying each other and their dog walk.
Moments being surprised by their dog's tricks.

No comments:
Post a Comment