Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Moments D555: Anniversary & Milestones

Today was the second anniversary of an explosive conversation.   It's impossible for this day to pass without a brief pause and recollection of that conversation.  It was one that forever changed my life path.  Even two years later, I'm grateful that I found the courage to not only begin that conversation, but follow the path that the conversation inevitably presented to me.  It was not the easiest path to follow, but it has been more fulfilling than I ever dreamed possible.

Today was also the first time that EQ ate a home cooked meal, prepared by yours truly eaten here in Toronto.  A new milestone.

Synchronicity?  Perhaps.  Actually, it's pretty likely given all the pieces of the puzzle that continue to snap into place for the two of us.

An anniversary becomes a milestone and adds another level of meaning to the anniversary.  Poetic really.

Moments remembering the past and choices made.

Moments looking fondly to the future and promising myself to always continue to dig deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment