Today was a challenging day in that I found out that a possible solution to a problem I have fell very, VERY flat. Bummer. Right?
Today's moment, other than pausing to enjoy the Indian Summer we are having, is all about picking myself up and dusting myself off to get back to solving the problem. Sure, sure, I moaned and groaned about it a wee bit first thing, but I did make my way back to the drawing board. As Newt Gingrich once said:
Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.And, before I knew it, I had a couple more options circling 'round.
Arizona stepped up with a couple of ideas and will continue to dig into it for me. My RMT, also had a couple of suggestions. Bottom line, with a little more digging, I'm sure a solution will present itself. There is hope to finding a solution before it really become a problem.
Moments enjoying the warm fall weather.
Moments knowing that all is not lost, a solution will present itself - with some hard work.
I'm rolling up my sleeves.
The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work.
Thomas A. Edison
No comments:
Post a Comment