Today's moment was an interesting one. I haven't done energy work in years and today, for the first time in well over a decade, I re-visited energy work. It was incredible.
I know. The first thing you are asking yourself is "What to you mean by energy work?"
Well, that's a complicated question and one I'd love to write more about, but it's really beyond the scope of this blog about moments. What I will share, it that it's about harnessing, visualizing and direction your life force. Different cultures name this energy differently and the depth of meaning shifts with each label, but for the most part, it's about the energy you have, the energy you share, the energy you are absorbing and the energy that you may be in need of. Life force, Chi, Ki, Qi, prana, kundalini, aura, chakra, Skan, iin'a.
Today I did some energy work with EQ. I don't think he realized just how much awareness I have of energy and working with it. Though I never asked, I'm pretty sure he was surprised at the results. Me? I wasn't surprised. Even though the results themselves were pretty spectacular, I was expecting spectacular.
So the moment itself: EQ and I sat cross-legged across from one another, touched our foreheads together, and he placed his hands under mine on our laps. And we sat there sharing our energy. Within seconds the energy was tangible, the heat enveloping of us both.
And then we focused that energy on what we wanted to work on together. It was an amazing prolonged moment. Without words, we shared much.
Moments revisiting old lessons and digging deeper.
Moments focusing one's energy, together.
No comments:
Post a Comment