Proof:

(you see the containers STACKED....right?)
Today's moment hit me when I paused and looked around the table. Here it was Thanksgiving Weekend and I was suddenly very thankful to have friends and family with me today.
It didn't matter that we weren't having the traditional turkey dinner with all the fixings. We were supping together and sharing our lives with one another. That's what mattered most.
I am thankful to be able to have a fancy table to eat upon.
I am thankful to be able to fill said fancy table with delicious HAKKA food.
I am even more thankful that I have friends that are comfortable sharing an evening with my Mom and Dad.
I am even MORE thankful to have such cool, loving parents.
A good start to my Thanksgiving weekend. No doubt.
Moments pausing to be thankful.
Moments appreciating what I have, and who I have in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment