Today I was up at 4 am so I could catch the first flight out to LA this morning. I needed to be there with EQ to support and participate in "Chicks Rock 2013". As I travelled West, I watched the sunrise from the air and I couldn't help but think about just how fitting that moment was for today's blog.
Fitting because it is my 600th blog. A milestone on its own.
Fitting because I continue to renew and redesign what my future path is. Every day offers me the opportunity to revisit and revise what it is I want and how I'm going to achieve that goal.
Fitting because today I am starting a new chapter in my life with this trip out to California.
A new dawn. Renewal. Rejuvenation. The promise of opportunity and adventure. No matter what comes next, it's coming. It's the ultimate promise of new beginnings.
There was a lot of emotion captured in those early morning moments of the morning. The depth of symbolism fit ever so perfectly.
Moments watching the sunrise.
Moments reflecting upon the opportunities that lie ahead - a new dawn.

No comments:
Post a Comment