Oh how I love the cool crisp colour of autumn!
On my way to volleyball tonight, I soaked in the glory of a full on Canadian autumn. As I drove North on the highway, the forest of colour were ablaze! I was on the phone at the time, otherwise I might have, in the stop and go traffic, paused to take a picture.
Instead, I took the time to pause and share the sight with EQ. I described to him the bright and deep reds, the vibrant oranges and brilliant yellows that were smattered throughout the forest of green. It was, simply, stunning.
And sometimes that's all I need to have a beautiful moment in the day. Stopping to enjoy the beauty of a favourite season. (Okay - that's a bit of a farce because I really love all the seasons as they each have their merit!)
Moments pausing to enjoy the season.
Moments sharing the view over 3000 miles away.
No comments:
Post a Comment