Today’s moment? A profound one where I found myself thinking about the difference one’s mind-set makes to any given situation. I also contemplated how easy it can be to oscillate between the two extremes. Let me explain.
Sometimes it’s challenging to decipher between what is real and what is one’s imagination. For example, who has written our history? What perspective is shared of that history? Is it the victor? The oppressed? The hopeful? Perspective matters.
This I realize more profoundly some how today. After a series of events in the past days, I realize that it matters.
Why? Well because I think some have a mind-set that is easy to darken their thoughts and see only the negative side to any given situation. While others may find it easier to experience the same moment through rose coloured glasses. Others yet flip between the two extremes.
Who is seeing it as it is?
Is that even possible? Can we remove our filters to see it as it is?
What then becomes of reality?
What is real? What is imagined? Why do some lean toward darker visions while others brighten the same in the glow of their positivity?
Today - an inquisitive evening and a moment leaving me to ponder.
Moments lost in thought and unable to it into reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment