Today was another beautiful spring day. Nearly 11 degrees during the early afternoon. Not only did my Dad take my snow tires off my car and put my very fun, sporty rims back on (thanks Dad!), we were outside without a jacket doing it. Yes, I love my pretty car with its regular sporty wheels. Tink is ready to enjoy the roads again with her best dress on!
But, that wasn't the best part of the day. Not only was I wearing sandals (for the second day in a row!), I also had my first opportunity to go barefoot. I was inside helping Mom with potatoes for dinner and when we were done peeling I was to take the peels out behind the garage to the compost pile. I stopped at the patio door, crouched under the upper cabinets in the kitchen (so I could see my Mom) and I announced to her "I am going out in BARE FEET! WHOO HOO". We both laughed and off I went. Yes, it was that warm out today. And yes, I love to run around in my bare feet.
So today's moment? My FEET being happy to be OUT in the light of day again!
SPRING. The best, feel-good-season to me. I can't wait to see all the pretty flowers start to poke their heads out of the cold ground!
Moments to pause & celebrate your favourite things with people you love!
No comments:
Post a Comment