Tonight we celebrated my birthday. Tonight we also celebrated one of my bestie’s birthday. And we had fun. A lot of fun.
But there was one very very special moment. It was when my best friends, together in one room toasted each other. They had a moment where they celebrated how incredible THEY were.
It was a beautiful thing to watch. Here, in a room were five amazing souls. Once upon a time I brought them together. Now they love each other too. It was almost like a proud mama moment. These the people I love most in my life. The ones that have been there for me through thick and thin. We have shared life changing moments together, we have been silly together. We have been annoyed with one another and we have been proud and supportive. We have cried and laughed through many moments.
We are best friends. And I am lucky and grateful for these people in my life. And tonight, they celebrated each other. It was a beautiful.
Best moments with your best friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment