Friday, March 8, 2013

Moments D318: Voice

Sometimes things happen unexpectedly and quickly. It’s those moments that really show one’s true self. The reactions. The interactions. The voice and words chosen to share a tornado of thoughts running around in one’s head.

Today was one of those days.

And I was amazed at my ability to find the right words to convey the my random and wild thoughts. Words came easily to me today. For this, I was thankful for my voicing of words was not random and wild. They were firm. They were enlightening. They were comforting.

Sometimes, I impress myself. Sound egotistical? Maybe. I was just impressed that I was able to handle it as well as I did. And yes, I am going to pat myself on the back for it!

Moments centring oneself long enough to calm the wildness within.

Moments finding the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment