Tonight was my baseball banquet. It’s been months since I’ve seen all of my team mates at one table. It was a merry event. Hugs, laughter, sharing of stories, food and drink. All around, it was great to see everyone and catch up on what’s been keeping them busy over the past 3-4 months.
And then, there’s the few of us that have connected a couple of times in between. There’s 6 of us (though we were missing one key player!). When the others started to slowly filter out of the pub, the 5 of us cozied in on the big empty table. More drinks, more laughter.
And then, the dancing. Oh sure, I danced, but that wasn’t the moment that stands out. The moment that most warmed my heart was watching two of my team mates try to out dance the other. Reggae style. To a karaoke styled Michael Jackson song. It. Was. HILARIOUS!
I haven’t laughed that hard in a long, long time.
This is why I love these guys so much. Our baseball team wasn’t amazing and we didn’t always win, but we ALWAYS had fun. We ALWAYS laughed. And now….we dance.
Moments with friends.
Moments getting silly with the music.
#moments #dancing #baseball #friends
No comments:
Post a Comment