This evening one I found myself showered with one more birthday wish. I was surprised and it is not easy to surprise me.
Getting a “You go Girl” and a belated birthday wish from one of my readers was an incredible moment. After all, I figure I’m just writing drivel most of the time. Sure a special moment to me, a little insight to my soul and, of course, I hope to inspire others with my words. We run a fast race this life of ours. If I manage to inspire a few to slow their pace and see the world around them a little more closely I feel like I’ve found a sliver of success.
For me, that small comment was a present I wasn’t expecting. And one that I will cherish.
Moments of surprise.
Moments wondering if maybe your words are being heard.
No comments:
Post a Comment