Monday, March 25, 2013

Moments D335: Yoga with my kitten

This morning I was up early enough to squeeze in a quick yoga session. I needed it after yesterday’s workout and with my still healing rib cage/diaphragm.

It was as it always is, calming and rejuvenating at the same time. And as I sat in my seated meditation at the end of the workout, my kitten came and sat on my left leg, tall and stiff with her tail wrapped around her like an Egyptian cat. She didn’t move while I was in my 5 minute meditation. Frankly, for a kitten that is 12 weeks old, that’s pretty darn impressive. I had to move her when I was done my workout!

It was a perfect way to start my day. Good calm energy to meet the excitement of a new work week.

Moments of reflection.
Moments of calm kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment