Sunday, March 24, 2013

Moments D334: A great workout

Today was another day focused on my homework and my coming assignment. Fortunately it was a productive day, which I needed. While there is yet much to do before my deadline, I am that much closer to being finished! Yes that brings a smile of accomplishment to my face, but that isn’t today’s moment - that’s just something I always expect of myself. When it comes down to crunch time, I get it done, no matter what.

Today’s moment is about the fact that I hit the pause button on my homework and spent nearly two hours working on me. I had a 90 minute workout, followed by a luxuriously long, hot shower and a tasty lunch. (Yesterday I don’t I had lunch!) I combined one of my favourite The Firm workouts with one of their newer videos that I have not had the opportunity to try yet - Cardio Party Express. Combined they were a perfect mix of strength training and extra cardio. By the time I was done I was ready to tackle the next 6 hours of homework time.

Even after homework, I felt great instead of drained and I’m sure I will sleep like the dead.

Moments to hit pause and do something good for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment