Saturday, May 19, 2012
Moments - D24; Black and White NOT!
There are people in the world that will insist that the world around them is full of defined things or moments. In fact some believe that their path is predestined. That answers are black or they are white.
I am not one that believes this. I celebrate the many, MANY shades of grey that surround us. I celebrate the unknown. Discussing the unknown and analyzing the same. For without shades of grey, how are we ever to know what is black and what is white?
And, for the record, while I believe we all have a purpose in life, I also believe that our path(s) chosen are not predestined. We have choice on how we find and share that purpose in life. This is the grey. Choosing a path can be grey. (read uncertain!)
It’s like having a great relationship with someone. ANYONE really. A parent. A best friend. A lover. Answers are never simply black or white - after all there are two (or more) perspectives in the mix. I believe this amplifies the many shades of grey between the extreme answers. BUT - without this grey matter I think things between people would be quite boring. There really wouldn’t be much to discuss or learn. It’s truly the grey that brings us depth of understanding another soul and what their heart holds.
So I say - “Bring on the grey. Celebrate the grey. Question the Black & White answers offered because there is often much more going on beneath the surface.”
A moment shared from deep inside my soul. Grey. Celebrate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment