Thursday, May 17, 2012
Moments - D23; Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
You know, when I was a kid my Mom would make my brother and I tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner from time to time. It was always a favourite of mine.
I forget sometimes just how much joy something so simple can be. Today, since I was home sick again, I made myself tomato soup and grilled cheese. The ooowwweee gooey goodness of the grilled cheese (old school grilled cheese with Kraft slices and a slice of tomato in it) complimented my organic basil tomato soup. It brought me back to a warm childhood memory AND it satiated me. What more can a girl ask for on a beautiful spring day, stuck inside sick? Yes - the oooooweeeeee gooey goodness of grilled cheese and tomato soup.
A moment to smile. A moment remembering past days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment