Sunday, May 27, 2012

Moments - D32; Sunburns

Today was a day filled with many smiles and contentment for me. After all, I was on the beach playing my favourite sport for nearly 4.5 hours. It was a gorgeous day - partially cloudy, not to hot and a wee breeze. Perfect in so many ways.

But, that’s not the moment I want to share. The moment that brought a big smile to my face, was post volleyball as I was sitting eating an early dinner/late lunch. At some point, during a sip of my “Dirty French Canadian” cocktail, I scratched the back of my knee and what pain shot through me. Low and behold, I had forgotten to put sunscreen on the back of my legs. BOTH were quite sun burnt.

Oh yes. I had a good giggle in that moment. In fact, I’m sure it will bring giggles for the next couple of days as I share the story.

Fun, silly moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment