If anyone out there is a Buffy fan, well, really, all I’d have to do is leave today’s post with the title.
But, since I assume not everyone is a Buffy fan….
Today’s moment was brought on by a little furry friend.
Today I helped a very dear soul move some of her stuff from an old home to her new home in a new city. She’s going to be much further away now and for this I am a wee bit sad. But, I’m also quite happy for her to stretch her wings and find HER path.
After we had arrived to her new home, unpacked the cars and settled in for dinner….we noticed a wee rabbit in the backyard. For me, it was a sign that this was right for her. Seeing her excitement at the rabbit, seeing her thrilled to take a picture of her “backyard bunny”, it all clicked together.
The moment of knowing this is the right path for her.
To many more exciting moments for my dear friend.
(a very blurry picture of the bunny)

No comments:
Post a Comment