Friday, May 25, 2012

Moments - D31; Friendly Bathroom Spider

I haven't seen my resident bathroom spider for days, possibly even weeks before I saw her again this morning. What a happy, delightful moment I had when I noticed that not only was she still with me, but that she had grown nearly twice her original size.

And then, something horrific nearly happened, she climbed down from the ceiling an into the bathtub as I was showering. There was a moment where I had lost her. Fortunately, after clearing the shampoo from my eyes, I was able to collect her from the bathtub and place her safely on the vanity. Phew. Disaster averted. What a roller coaster! ;)

A silly spider moment, but I really love my spider friend. She's been with me since I moved into my new apartment back in February. Hopefully she'll have her fill of summer bugs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment