Sunday, May 6, 2012
Moments - D12; Tacos
I know. I know. It IS a bit crazy to say that tacos are a special moment. But in order for you to appreciate this point, a little background is necessary.
1) I love tacos. I love making all types of different tacos.
2) I love Mexican food in general. The hotter the better.
3) I LOVE LOVE LOVE tacos.
4) I love surprises!
Tonight I met up with a couple of friends for dinner in their new condo. They've been in their condo for 2 weeks. They wanted to cook. Who am I to say no!? When I arrived, I had no idea what was on the menu. And then....after the tour of their newly set up apartment it was revealed. IT WAS TACO NIGHT! WOOT WOOT. Best surprise ever and what a beautiful way to end a lovely busy weekend with two of my bestest friends.
Yes. I had a little piece of heaven tonight with the overload of flavours.
I am thankful for surprise tacos.
It's a moment I will remember and appreciate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment