You know, I'm the type of person who likes to plan things. I've always liked to plan ahead and ensure that I have time to do everything I need or want to do.
Recently, I have struggled to be this way. It's been more about spontaneity and going with the flow.
Tonight was supposed to be a BBQ with a girlfriend of mine. Instead we went shopping for a dress (or two). From a laid back BBQ evening to one filled with giggles and crazy dresses and fun dresses. It was great. Not what I had anticipated, but quite fun none-the-less. And ya....I was hoodwinked into buying a few baubles myself. How could I not. What fun. A cute dress. Sexy shoes. Yes... a moment to appreciate the ability to go shopping and to buy pretty things. I am thankful for this.
And then as we were leaving the store, my girlfriend and I paused to soak in the beauty of the moon rising. It's nearly full tonight (99.7% according to my app!) and it was BEAUTIFUL nestled on the setting sun sky. Wisps of pink and orange clouds caressed the moon as it rose into the sky. Beautiful. Oooooh how I love the moon. I love to watch it. I love to dream with it.Thankful. Beautiful.
That sums up today's moment(s).
Moments to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment