Today’s moment is a silly one, but one I will share none-the-less.
I enjoyed my drive home post-volleyball singing my heart out to the radio. (In case you are curious, we split our matches. Won 1/Lost 1, but I had a lot of fun, played well and played hard and I was enjoying the energy high on the drive home.)
Close to home I stopped to get gas and decided last minute to take my Tink through the car wash. As the garage door opened to the car wash, one of my favourite P!nk songs came on The Truth About Love.
As I drove up to the spot to sit and let the car wash do it’s thing…I found myself totally into the song; totally seat dancing and singing along. It wasn’t long before I was throwing a bit of ‘tude into it too. And then, I realized that my tinted windows were saving me from the people outside the car wash. The angle was such that I had a couple (in a limo no less) looking into my wind shield! Oh yes. I had a wee giggle to myself and then I dug in a little deeper into the song.
Yes. I rocked it out. Right. To. The. End. And I loved every second of it.
Today’s smile getting caught dancing when you thought no one was around!
Moments alone.
Moments shared!
No comments:
Post a Comment