Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Moments D203: Toodles

Today I received an email from a dear friend that I’ve known for over 10 years. Unfortunately said friend moved away maybe 6 or so years ago. It’s been challenging to keep connected, but it never fails that we find a moment here and there to re-connect.

This coming weekend I will make the 3 hour trek out to see my friends. I haven’t been to their house since their little girl was a baby. She is now a beautiful, vibrant little girl and I can’t wait to see her art!

Today’s email was simple but deep with warmth and love. I miss my friends and I look forward to catching up as much has transpired in both our lives since last we connected.

The email was signed: ”Toddles. Only 3 more sleeps.”

Biggest smile of the day by far.

Toodles. So cute. And so my friend. I can’t wait to squeeze her, her hubby and her wee babe in pink.

TOODLES. Until the next moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment