I woke up late, feeling quite tired and reluctantly dragged myself out from beneath my cozy duvet into the chill of my apartment. The tired, the cold inspired me to stop at my neighbourhood Starbucks and today, today I wanted to share the coffee love with my office mates. So, I contacted one of the girls in the office to get everyone’s order.
After ordering 12 coffees and holding up the line (I’m sure you can imagine) I had three full trays of coffee to take into the office all by myself. One of the gentlemen behind me laughed and asked how on earth I’d ever do this by myself. I said “Simple. I stack ‘em”. And stack them I did. I had to walk a good 1/2 block to where my car was parked, and I won’t lie, I was nervous as I’ve never stacked three trays tall before! BUT, I managed to get to the car without incident. A small moment of a win.
When I got into the office there was much love and thanks for the coffees, which is sure to always bring a smile. But it wasn’t until nearly 2 hours later as I was catching up on my emails that I found this:

The image was actually animated in my email and was doing a happy-dance-jig. Oh my goodness. I couldn’t stop giggling. Yes. Best moment of the day. Unexpected giggles.
I just wanted to say thank you to my wonderful team who work so hard every day and in the end, I was given love & positive energy back. Yes. It was a good day, even with all the struggles we had!
Moments to thank your department.
Moments to giggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment