Thursday, August 9, 2012

Moments D107a: Love & Light

First, I must share the fact that today I was surrounded by love & light. Surrounded by the love and support of friends, new and old. Right from the start of my day, I had positive words. It was a beautiful day in that regard. As the day wore on, it became a day of digging deep, of sharing secrets, of, well, digging even more deeper. It’s been exhausting, it’s been amazing, it’s been comforting, it’s been eyeopening and it’s all because of the beautiful people/energy in my life. So many words shared. So many insights and positive energy. I am so incredibly fortunate to share their energy. Further, I am fortunate enough to be surrounded by this energy which helped to shield me from the smattering of unexpected dark words and energy that burdened me later today.

For these beautiful people, I am thankful. For the reminders. For the tough love, for the beautiful compliments, and for sharing their love and light with me. I am thankful for my support system and I could not let this entry go without sharing that thought.

But today’s special “smile” moment was less heavy and more about a moment with self.

We should all be so fortunate!

No comments:

Post a Comment