Today I eagerly awaited the day to slip away. I had big dinner plans with two of my best friends at a restaurant I’ve adored for many years. Who wouldn’t be eager for the evening to arrive!
My friends have had some changes themselves. One (eagerly) awaits news of a layoff, the other has just completed his masters in urban design and has recently started his own architectural consulting firm. (And if his website was up and running, I’d link it, but it’s still a work in progress!) This new firm has really only been in existence for the past 6 weeks. And yet…they are busy. Not JUST setting up the company, but with proposals for exciting projects!
So today’s moment of the day: Finding out that this fledgling company billed out its first invoice. Six weeks, 1 invoice, 1 project moving forward, 2 in the queque.
I couldn’t be more proud and excited for my dear friend. He’s an amazing soul and someone with much drive and vision. And I promise, once he and his business partner are ready to reveal their website and company name to the masses, YOU will be the next to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment