Today, as I was driving to my late baseball game grumbling about the poor service I received at my local nail salon, I received the best text message in a long long time.
It came from a girlfriend of mine. One who, came into my life via one of my oldest and dearest of friends. They make the cutest couple! She has such a big bold and beautifully warm personality and she gives the best hugs! He is a clever, funny, open, old soul whom I know I’ve known from past lives. Together they are magical. And, honestly, it doesn’t matter how much time passes between our visits, because when we finally do connect, it’s like we haven’t skipped a beat.
Now I haven’t seen this dear sweet couple in quite some time. I’m guessing close to 4-5 months now.
The text message was an image of a sonogram and the message was “We’ve got a bit of good news to share!” NO SHIT! LOL. Unfortunately, it was too late to call them (I will tomorrow!), but I couldn’t be happier for this wonderfully beautiful couple. They are going to be great parents and I can’t wait to meet their little one.
Moments caught off guard.
Moments of new life.
No comments:
Post a Comment