Today has been a fun day watching EQ in his element. Meanwhile I spent most of the day soaking in the sun .
But the moment I want to share with you today is when I was all alone watching the storm clouds roll in. It was a beautiful quiet, introspective moment. As the pretty white fluffy clouds moved out, the dark rain heavy clouds moved in.
It took about 30 minutes for the sky to darken completely. And then she unleashed. It poured!
As others ran for cover, I made my way to a chair under an extended roof. It didn't save me from the wind rain when it picked up, but at least I could sit outside and enjoy the sound of the storm hitting us. The eaves troughs were overflowing, the kids at the drop zone were out splashing and playing in the rain. I was jealous! Had I had dry clothes with me, I would have joined them in playing in the deluge.
And when my love finally found me, we watched the end of the storm arm in arm. As fast as it rolled in, the storm moved out and the skies cleared. Perfect for one more jump of the day at sunset. And what a beautiful sunset it was with the lightning filled storm clouds in the distance.
Moments enjoying a storm rolling in and out.
Moments enjoying the sunsetting.



No comments:
Post a Comment