Monday, September 23, 2013

Moments D518: Story Swapping

Today was a productive day on so many levels from my morning workout, work, and personal to do's.  It feels great to have such a productive day! I guess it paid to have a quiet day yesterday?

The best moment of my day though, was catching up with Heini this evening.  I was away on vacation and then she was and much has transpired for both of us during our vacations.  With so much to share in only an evening, I wasn't sure we'd get through it all.

I was happily surprised!  What a complete joy our time was catching up.  A fluid exciting exchange of stories over tea and pizza.  We both shared, we both paused and gently directed the conversation back to the key stories instead of getting completely side-tracked.  Because we managed it, we both shared all of our key stories from the past three weeks (and there were many!)  We laughed, we teared, we planned for next steps in the stories of our lives.

It was a beautiful fulfilling moment.

Moments when story swapping with friends goes amazingly well.

Moments being reminded of just how special my friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment