Thursday, July 25, 2013

Moments D458: Negatives into Positives

The last 48 hours have proven to be strange.  A collision of ideas, energies, and emotions.  A cacophony. For someone as sensitive as I am, that can be overwhelming.   A moment where you want to cover your ears and hide from the world.  And yet, for the first time in a long, long time, I stood strong, I was grounded, and I was unshakeable.  At the end of the day, it was a lot of energy to process and not all of it was easy to shed.

But very early this morning, that's exactly what EQ and I did. With words, love and light, we walked through fears, insecurities, anger, and the haunting pains of past lives.  We transformed the cacophony into a beautiful symphony.  It felt surreal and yet it was most certainly real.  By the end of our conversation, the swirl of negative energy had morphed into a positive expression of a life evolving.  A learning opportunity (or two) to bonding us and allowing us to stretch beyond.

Breathtaking.

Inspiring.

I think I love this process of transforming negative energy into positive energy.  I couldn't have done it alone.

Moments walking through the negative to find and celebrate the positive.

Moments realizing you are stronger and capable than you were a month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment