Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Moments D457: Sunshine

Today was cool for a summer day, only 20 degrees, but the sky was a brilliant blue with barely a cloud to punctuate it.  Honestly, a gorgeous day.  A perfect day for me.  Not too hot, not windy with a brilliantly bright sky to get lost in.  And so, given the unease that the day presented to me, I took sometime to enjoy the day. My ND would be proud of me!

As I walked I spoke with a friend.  It was quickly apparent that walking in the shade was chilly, and I sought out a spot that was in full sun.  As we spoke I soaked in the sun, warm on my neck.  As we searched for answers and ideas, the healing rays of the sun found me.  There were moments in our conversation where I drifted, enamoured with the energy filling me.

It was a delightful, simple moment.

It was exactly what I needed.

Moments soaking in ideas.

Moments soaking in the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment