Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Moments D442: Fence Art

Today I took my baby Ma-Ku in to be spayed and declawed. I  know she's in good hands and she's recuperating already! (Yes - go ahead and judge me.  I still can't understand how removing an animals ability to breed is humane and yet declawing them isn't.  Any surgery to modify your pet is "unnatural" and "against its natural being".  You think cats were meant to be lounging around uninterested in reproducing?  Nope....but, I digress!)

After I dropped her off, I noticed something quite incredible on my walk back to the car.  Fence art.  All along the wrought iron fence defining the local park was a most peculiar sight.  It was a flotsam and jetsam of long forgotten knitted items.  Abandoned sweaters, rugs and scarves were all neatly pulled apart, twisted, weaved and placed onto the fence.

What a delightful surprise.  I stood on the sidewalk for quite a few moments just soaking it in!  And then I took some pictures.  (You'll see them below!)  What a wonderful way to start my day!

Moments being surprised.
Moments enjoying new art.







No comments:

Post a Comment