Tonight was a fun night. It was work and fun all wrapped into one. But the best moment of the day was when my oldest friend and I entered the bar where a co-worker was hosting a comedy night. The back bar was filled with people from work and a few that were ex-co-workers of mine. While I thought we were running a wee bit late, we ended up being a bit early. (Who knew, comedians can’t keep track of time apparently!) It was a bit like CHEERS when Norm walked in.
It put the biggest smile on my face! I was happy to be early. This gave us time to wait for the rest of the crowd to arrive, and time to catch up with the crowd that was there. I think my oldest friend even picked up a wee crush while we were mingling before the show!
We had a lot of laughs before the show, but even more during the show. Our table was, by far, the most engaged with the comedians. That too made me smile!
Moments enjoying being welcomed into a crowd.
Moments knowing you are part of the group.
No comments:
Post a Comment