Today was a vacation day from the office. It was a rainy cool day in Haliburton. Truly a perfect day to continue the packing and moving of my bestie. All the hubbub of the day past gone, we were in the thick of getting her moved.
It was an extremely productive day and the theme of rebirth continued as we packed up her old place and moved a lot of her stuff over to the new place. Both are beautiful spaces, but her new place has a peace about it that isn’t comparable to the old space. This new space felt like home whereas her old space felt like a stepping stone.
When I left, I wasn’t really ready to go, but it was time to get back at a decent hour and get myself ready for a very busy week. On my way home, I passed many a magnolia tree just starting to bloom and as I walked up my walkway the hyacinth in our front garden were in full bloom. I could smell them before I saw them. Amazing.
Spring is here. Rebirth complete on many levels. Back to work and life with a new perspective on many things.
Moments to stop and smell the hyacinth.
Moments understanding more deeply one’s new path.
No comments:
Post a Comment