Saturday, April 6, 2013

Moments D347: Push ups & Situps

Today was a hardcore study day. A full 12 hours. I barely moved from my dining room table which has been made into a makeshift desk. It’s completely covered with school stuff at the moment. My textbook, my laptop, my paper notebook, pens, pencils, random sticky notes, my trusty eraser and of course, random snack foods.  I am surrounded!  Truly - it’s a chaotic mess that looks like a hurricane came through. Of course, I know exactly where to find what I'm looking for!

Today’s moment was me deciding to do push ups & situps for my mini breaks during my study day. Yes really. That’s what I did. It was 10 push ups at a time and 20 situps at a time. Need I remind you….it was a long day. I ended up doing many situps and push ups! By the third/fourth round I couldn’t help but giggle at myself - a silly idea? Maybe, but fortunately, it also meant that by the end of the day, not only was my brain taxed and tired, so was my body.

So - I’m all for push ups and situps as a study break. But, that being said, I think tomorrow’s study day will include less physical exertion!

Moments to pause.

Moments of exercise both intellectually and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment