Thursday, December 6, 2012

Moments D225: Spectators part two

Tonight my parents were in town as they wanted to be in the city for an early morning appointment tomorrow. Tonight was also my volleyball night. I suggested they come to cheer me on tonight.

And so they did!

I won’t lie, I was a little nervous to have my parents sitting there watching. It has been many, MANY years since they’ve seen me play court volleyball.

Fortunately I played well, even though I was tired from a bad night of sleep and a hectic day at work. And in the end we fought hard to win our second match. Wooot! Splitting our matches, a good result after many losses!

Post volleyball we had a quick, late dinner and home to bed. It was a quick visit and catch up but, as always, a loving one.

Hopefully the appointment goes well and is informative tomorrow.

Moments to share with family.
Moments to shine in their love.

No comments:

Post a Comment