Monday, December 17, 2012

Moments D236: Horse Eyes

Today I went to see a plastic surgeon for a lipoma in my back. It’s not very big, nor would most see it, but it bothers me when I’m working out and I've had it for a few years now.

The doctor that I was a very sweet gentle soul with a huge sense of humour. He asked me if I had any children. When he found out I hadn't, his response: GOOD! That’s not a typical response and I must admit it was a breath of fresh air. It certainly got us off to a good start!

After inspecting my lipoma we discussed age spots. I have one appearing on my face and so I took off my glasses and showed him. He literally pulled me into the light to see, tilted my head by my chin to find the right angle to best see and when I turned to look at him as he explained possible procedures he said “Wow, you really have beautiful eyes. Ha. It’s like I’m inspecting a horse. How are your teeth.” Random. But VERY funny - we both had a chuckle!

A moment to laugh with a stranger.

A moment of silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment