Those that know me, know just how much I love food. Honestly, it’s a shame that I can’t enjoy seafood (it upsets my stomach) because I think if I could I’d be a more rounded food taster! But, that being said, I still do my best to explore the world of food every day.
Tonight we went to a cute Italian restaurant attached to a Best Western of all places. It’s not a place that I’d typically stop in to test, but ages ago it was the only Italian restaurant open on one Sunday when I had a hankering for Italian. Tonight we revisited said restaurant. Mickele’s is quite delightful and the gentleman that served us in the summer remember us in our parkas as we were leaving the restaurant this time. He said the same thing tonight as he did months ago. ”We’ll see you tomorrow.” This made me smile then as it did tonight.
Yes, if you are ever in the area, give Mickele’s a try. Delicious, great, friendly service and a huge roomy, comfortable patio (for the summer) and warm ambiance inside.
Moments to meet new people.
Moments with great food.
No comments:
Post a Comment