Today started with a fabulous 90 minute massage. (Sadly, the last of the year as I just found out that my coverage is now over with the ex.) But that’s not what brought me today’s smile (even though it was rather amazing!)
Today’s smile came to me when I was leaving my massage to head home for a long hard day of studying for my final. It was raining. It was cold. And it was a PERFECT day to dive into my textbook and notes to study.
Sometimes things align just perfectly. Today was one of those days. Having a grey cold day outside makes it that much easier to tuck in and focus on what needs to be done. And hey, I managed to still squeak in some time last night to finish up season one of Sons of Anarchy (though I did fall asleep during the last episode!).
Moments focused on the task at hand.
Moments when the universe agrees!
No comments:
Post a Comment