Thursday, December 20, 2012

Moments D239: Snowflakes

Today was quite the productive day. Amazing what you can get done when you focus and stick to a plan.

And today, I managed to squeak in the time to get my nails done for the holidays. I’ve been waiting to try this new dark green glitter nail polish. The Christmas holiday seemed like the best time for it (as red really isn't my colour - only on very special occasions!)

As we were doing my nails, I asked if we could put a snowflake design on my thumbs. My esthetician was quite excited by the idea! In the end, her design looked so great that she decided to do her thumbs that way for Christmas too!

And yet, that wasn’t the moment that brought the biggest smile. It was actually when I was back home later that evening wrapping presents for the fun with family to come. Every time I creased the colourful paper and I saw my new snowflakes I smiled. It was an evening of smiles!


Check it out:



So - thank you to my girls at Five Star Nails. They always find a way to make me feel special when I visit them, and this time, that smile follows me on my thumbs!

Moments to think outside the box.

Moments to appreciate simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment