Friday, December 7, 2012

Moments D226: Sparkling Water

Today: a long day in the office filled with issues that needed to be dealt with at every turn. Late to arrive home and I fixed myself a quick, but tried and true dinner. Okay, maybe it’s not a REAL dinner, and it certainly doesn’t stand up to my typical palate, but it does the job when you’re making dinner at 8pm and trying to get organized for your coming weekend of studying!

Today’s smile came from finally opening my Cyber Monday 50% off deal. A Sodastream. A PURPLE Sodastream at that! Yes, thank you BFF for keeping me in the loop at that!

As the evening wore on, I realized I’ve had over a litre of bubbly water to drink this evening. And I drank it along side some K-D and cottage cheese. Huh. Talk about strangely paired partners.

So as I finish making my second bottle of sparkling water within a 4 hour time period, I guess it’s safe to say I kinda love my new Sodastream!

Moments to enjoy new toys.

Moments to enjoy one’s water.

No comments:

Post a Comment